Fibre Installation and Maintenance Training Opportunity
Botswana, 12th July 2019
Closing date for applications: Friday 19 July 2019; 1530hrs.
In a bid to support young people aged 18-40 to learn about the telecoms industry and put their skills to use in the real world, Liquid Telecom Botswana has today launched the first course of its kind in Botswana dedicated to basic fibre installation and maintenance. The format combines classroom training with practical demonstrations to include hands-on exercises installing and maintaining fibre.
- Open to Botswana youth aged between 18 and 40 years
- High school leavers – at least a COSC, BGCSE or equivalent certificate
- Self-motivated individuals with a desire to work in outdoor environment
- On successful completion of the short course, students will be awarded with certificates of attendance, and their companies will be listed as Liquid Telecom suppliers.
Applications with copies of relevant certificates should be forwarded by e-mail or hand to Procurement and Logistics at:
- Liquid Telecom Botswana, 2nd Floor, Unit 6A, Grand Union Building,CBD, Gaborone, Botswana
- Tel. +267 73011575 or email: Mothusi.email@example.com
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- This is not an offer to do business but only an invitation to attend training
Closing date and time: Friday 19 July 2019; 1530hrs.