We've worked hard to build a network like no other in Africa. One that benefits all of our customers, from the biggest corporate to the man on the street.
Liquid Telecom has built Africa's largest independent fibre network which runs all the way from Cape Town to Cairo - covering Africa's fastest-growing economies, where no fixed network has ever existed before. The network currently spans nearly 70,000km across borders.
- Our open access network is the largest single-fibre network on the African continent, including the first fully redundant ring network in East Africa.
- Carrier independent, we're the first to cross country borders where no fixed network has existed before.
- We’ve been named Best African Wholesale Carrier for a record seven years in a row at the Global Carrier Awards, and our network has been recognised at the AfricaCom Awards, MEF Awards and World Communication Awards.
- Our network offers connectivity to the region’s five main subsea cable systems – WACS, EASSy, SEACOM, SAT 3 and TEAMS – connecting Africa to the rest of the world.
- We operate throughout Botswana, DRC, Kenya, Lesotho, Mauritius, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe and the UK under a number of different wholesale, enterprise and retail brands.